- Outer shell SFL (Super Fibre Laminate) This is the basic Arai outer shell. Super fibre provides more comfort than other shell materials, yet is still strong and lightweight.
- Ventilation Air Conductor rear vent offers higher vacuum for enhanced ventilation. Three-position chin vent (including demist function), lower side vents and build-in neck exhaust increases the flow of fresh air inside the helmet. Unique visor vents guide fresh air to the forehead area without the need for holes in the outer shell and impact absorbing liner
- Facial Contour System To offer an even better snug fit and enhancing the comfort to the lower jaw, the Facial Contour System (FCS) works with a foam spring support in the cheek pad that compresses and rebounds
- Ecopure interior Complete removable interior with unique ‘’Ecopure’’ lining material. Very soft touch and feel to the skin with excellent ventilation, anti-bacteria, anti-fouling and deodorant properties.. The interior can be adapted to individual demands with different size pads.
- More room, more comfort The Chaser-V PRO offers a thinner chin liner and rear padding. The result is more room around the nose and mouth area enhancing the famous Arai fit and comfort even more.
- Convenient speaker pocket Build in communication systems are popular , but the problem is often that the room for a speaker is limited or just not present, causing unpleasant pressure points. The Chaser-V PRO is equipped with special speaker pockets, offering room for mounting speakers without effecting comfort or fit. (Speaker not included).
- Pro Shade System Arai answer to the problem of sun glare and visor fogging. The PSS offers an efficient combination of an easy to flip up, lockable sun peak, the wide SAI Max Vision visor and the efficient Pinlock inlay lens. PSS offers protection against sun glare, without effecting the integrity and strength of the helmet shell which could be caused by build-in sun visors.
- SuperAdSis LRS (Lever Release System) Makes visor changes possible in seconds, without tools or removal of the side pods. Cleaning or replacing the shield is easier than ever.
|Colour||Racing Red - Tour Frost Grey|
|Size||XS (54) - XL (62)|